Thursday 6 May 2021

Ice Cream Shop Pretend Play 🍦🍧🍨


I had set this up a few weeks ago, for the little guy. He loves playdough and also ice creams... Combine the two, and it was a hit! πŸ˜„ The setup might look like a lot, but it hardly took me a few minutes to put it all together. 


I already had some homemade playdough of different colours lying at home. I only made a fresh batch of playdough with a hint of vanilla essence to make the Vanilla 'Ice Cream'! :)


A little chalkboard name board for his store. 


Muffin tray to hold the various 'flavours'. 


An upcycled carboard box to hold the 'ice cream cones'.



What I prepped:
🍦I made little ice cream cones with chart paper and cut out holes in a cardboard box to make it a cones stand.
🍦Different coloured playdough, some beads, pompoms, scooping spoons, muffin tray, cups... And that's about it.


The little one had a ball whipping up ice creams of different flavours and servings :)




No comments:

Post a Comment