Thursday 23 May 2019

DIY Car Parking and Ramp


Oh look what I found! This DIY car ramp is from over two years ago, one of my first craft projects that I made for my little guy. He was just about 15 months old when I made this for him and was already a little car lover :) He had a handful of little cars that he enjoys playing with. So sheets from an empty cardboard box, had decided to attempt making a little car parking and ramp for him.


Back then, I used his nap-times as a measure of time as that was all the free time I had at hand!! :D So this project costed me all of just one nap-time to make, which was about 2 hours. It was quite therapeutic and fun for me as it was after ages that I was actually sitting and painting something. I enjoyed the process. 



Of course the little muffin loved it! Oh just look at that happy face! He placed his little cars atop the ramp and pushed them down the ramp using his chubby pudgy fingers! 


How I made it:

I actually did not have a set plan in my head when I started it. I was not even sure if I would manage to get one made. Hence, I do not have step wise pictures from the very beginning as I did not plan on blogging it while making it! Only about half way through, I realised it was shaping up pretty well and so decided to click a few pictures then. So this is from half way down.



After this, I just painted it all pretty and added on a few stickers.

Hope these pictures give you some idea on how I made it.




I love how small he was! Oh and LOVE the joy on that muffin face! Blurry, but sweet pics. I just cannot not share them! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment