Thursday 28 March 2019

Rice Bin - Construction Site | Sensory Play Ideas


Okay, so this post needs not much text really! 

A bin full of rice and an army of construction vehicles -  what really needs to be said here!? Just go play and have fun loading, tipping and dumping :)




Okay, before you get started, maybe just read up my post on Sensory Play Setup and Ideas for some basic setup tips to contain the mess, if any and to ease up the process for you! 

I always set up my bins in our balcony for the open space available and for the natural lighting. And I always lay out a plastic mat under the bin to help set a boundary for spillage and also for easy cleanup.




Now, am going to just leave you with some pictures of my Mini at play at his little Rice Bin Construction site :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment