Monday 26 April 2021

Dominos Choo-choo Train Addition 🚂


Going with Mini's craze for vehilce related play, I based this one around Choo Choo Trains.

➕ In a sheet of paper, I drew little trains with cabins exactly the size of domino blocks.
➕ Wrote numbers on the cabins.
➕ Placed the domino blocks beside the trains.
➕ He had to pick a block, add the dots, find the total and place it on the correct cabin.



 The little Thomas train was like meant to carry domino blocks!! So perfect 😁




Since I made three trains, I kept the blocks related to each train beside it, instead of jumbling them all up (He's only just begun additions, wanted to keep it simple). I had also kept some pebbles beside incase he wanted to use them as manipulators fir adding. He didn't need them. Just added the dots by hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment