Friday 4 May 2018

Sticky Notes Letters Hunt


My little man is so fond of ABCs these days that he finds letters in everyday objects - The 3 blades of the fan is a 'Y', the handle of my coffee mug is a 'C'! Oh, at a shop yesterday he even sat down at a salesperson's feet to read what was written on his shoes!


So when I set up this little game for him, he was thrilled to bits and we were at it for an hour! So easy to put together and perfect for days when I am exhausted but have a hyperactive toddler to entertain! All I used was the white board and some sticky notes! It is sometimes the simplest of things that brings in the most entertainment.


Read on to know how we played this game...

How we played the game:

  • I wrote a letter each on a tiny sticky note.
  • Stuck all these little sticky notes with letters, on to our dining table.
  • Then, I randomly wrote a letter on the white board and asked the Mini to search for the sticky note with the corresponding letter and hand it over to me,
  • We went on till we covered all the letters.... and then we repeated the entire process about 5 times more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment